Newbie Question: Who are the leading doctors with issues of the foreskin?

Hey guys,

My father noticed a dark spot on his foreskin. While where are doing tests to figure out what is going one with him. I wonder if it comes to the worst. Who are the best doctors that specialize in dermatology, especially the foreskin.

I read a paper by Cornell university that where they go in more depth on this topic. I know the leading Urology center is in Minnesota. While the

My father is will be circumcised so he really wants the best treatment possible and the best doctor from the beginning.