Happy Birthday December 22 to Trubrit

Options
SandiaBuddy
SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member

Please join me in wishing a very happy birthday to our very special Trubrit (Sue) on December 22.

Comments

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 784 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday Sue! Hope you have some birthday cake. Yummy!

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday Sue!! Do enjoy your day, your way. Even after this much time, it's still fairly easy to step back and remember what makes each day a gift, the coping mechanism learned to deal with life's hard paths becomes a mindset, a philosophy. I imagine your canyons and walking routes get even nicer this time of year. And since they are so close, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas.....................................Dave

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options

I am very, very happy to read your post, Sandia 🙂 , Canadian Sandy and Dave. Thank you for thinking of me.

I have everything planned out for a good day, starting at 4 pm on the 21st, because 4 pm here, is midnight in England, home of my birth and upbringing.

My birthday treat is Lemon Meringue Pie, and I will make that the morning of the 21st, eating a slice at that magical 4 pm, ad then my second slice will be up my little canyon, at breakfast time on the 22nd.

Dave, this picture was taken up my canyon this morning, after a huge overnight snow storm, so it will look beautiful on my birthday.

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday Tru!

Wishing all the best on your special day.

Pam

• Sestra17
    Sestra17 Member Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Happy happy Birthday to you Sue!

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options

4:30 pm pacific time = 12:30 am England = MY BIRTHDAY.

This is how I start the celebrations.

• suzycruise76
    suzycruise76 Member Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Have a very happy Birthday,Sue! I am sure you are enjoying your second slice of the lemon cake up at the canyon, it really looks magical there. Lots of health and happiness!

Suzy

• np22526
    np22526 Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

A very happy birthday and have a wonderful holidays.

• Capox Dude
    Capox Dude Member Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Happy belated birthday Sue!