New CSN Site-Posted Pictures-Images

Options
wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,275 Member

I have run into another option on the new CSN website pertaining to pictures. I had posted earlier that I had reduced a picture and posted it but it still came out as a huge picture when posted covering the page from edge to edge. Well, I have now found once a picture is posted you can perform several options with it resizing being one of them. Once a picture is posted left click on it and you will get an oblong box opening at the top of it giving you 4 options. Starting from the left the first option is to center the picture in your post or float it either to the left or right side. The next option moving right is picture sizing to make your picture or image either small, medium or large. The next option is to describe the picture to help users with accessibility concerns. And the last option on the far right is to delete the picture.

Below is a picture uploaded and you see it takes up the width of the window.

Below is the same picture using the resize feature. Small size is chosen.

Here is another picture posted.

Below it is resized in medium size.

And below is one more example of a posted picture resized to small and shifted to the right.

Also, we can now easily share images of products or other items that we find helpful and may be helpful to others such as this one I use to thicken drinks because thicker liquids help stop the coughing and reduce the risk of aspirating.

This gives examples of what you can do so maybe it will help get folks interested in posting pictures to help explain things or maybe share a hobby or flowers you grow or maybe just a project you are working on in a post to show there is life after cancer treatment and we go on and live and do things and it is not all depression and sorrow and there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is BRIGHT.

Wishing You All The Best-Take Care-God Bless-Russ