Extra things I do

SnapDragon2
SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 714 Member

Had a few people ask about protocol so here goes

I am on ADAPT for maintenance and will be for a long while

I use a homoepathic for purifying and the elimination of toxins really for better immune health

Naturopathic for answers to root cause of cancer and how to block cancer pathways from further invasion, balance/correct bloodwork panels

Homoe and Naturopathic to me are critical components for overall immune health to fight cancer.

There is no magic bullet. Just hoping I can keep beating it back to never show up on scans and live a life of freedom and very good health with the lowest toxic chemo plus naturals

Comments

• DanNH
    DanNH Member Posts: 185 Member

I agree with your philosophy Snapdragon. The standard of care is the best that modern medicine has to offer presently. For my wife, who is stage 4, our oncologist tells us that whatever we do "won't change the outcome". The expected outcome does not end happily.

Studies show that there is so much that can be done, not to replace modern oncology, but to enhance the effectiveness of chemo, to synergize the treatments, and as you say, weaken the disease by blocking pathways. The science is all out there in Pubmed and other oncological journals. I hope that one day oncologists are trained to use integrative approaches to treating cancer and it becomes part of the standard of care.

I had a friend tell me that one day cancer will be as curable as are most simple infections. There have been so many discoveries that unlock the mysteries of how this disease evolves and grows. Perhaps some of the cures have already been created; their application against this particular disease needs to be discovered. I think that there is no one thing that will defeat it, but a cocktail of things, like is used for HIV, to vanquish it.

So, we do the same thing. We use modern oncology as well as integrative approaches in the hope that we can change the outcome.

Dan