Scopolamine patches transdermal

Options
PamRav
PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member

Has anyone had any experience using these fo nausea during and post chemo. Im getting all the pre chemo antiemetics bu still have nausea. Was using compazine and ativan at home. Given this to try but after reading the info ….I dont know. Making me nervous Looks abit scary. Currently i just finished #9 of FLOFORI with Avastin.

An and all thoughts greatly appreciated

p

Comments

• abita
    abita Member Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options

I have not. Is there a reason you can't try odenestran? I spelled that wrong, but those work well for me.

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Ive tried it , it gives me wicked headaches. I popped on a patch…so far no nausea, but no appetite either. My eyes are wonky. And i feel a bit unsteady. But thats ok, todays a couch day for me. Pump gets removed tomorrow. How are you doing on your new regime?

• K84man
    K84man Member Posts: 1 *
    Options

Scopolamine worked well for me. I put it on just before or at the start of my chemo infusion and it helped a lot. I started having dizziness 4-6 days after my infusion and changing the patch after 3 days, (instead of just taking it off and only using one for the first 3 days like I did originally) made all the difference. No more dizziness!

• abita
    abita Member Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options

Not on one right now. Liver tumor growing as we look for one.