The New Board....et al

Options
Real Tar Heel
Real Tar Heel Member Posts: 307 Member

Hi all.

I don't really use mobile for the board, so while I appreciate the attempt at modernization it's not really helping. If they just want us to do basic posts, fine, but for the more expansive parts of the Network like our profiles, they've cut off a lot of functionality.

I tried to update some stats today and there was no way to do so. Was there something I missed? There seem to be less panels where we can include information.

I think the profiles are one of the most useful areas for the users. It makes it easier to see what others have experienced/are experiencing right now.

So guys, I guess I'm permanently in this boat, no changes on scans, tumors stable but CEA flying wildly out of control. After 3 months of this, doubling with each reading, I'd expect to see 1) new growth 2) spread.

Scans started showing some NAFLD showing up, which happens with this regimen. That can hide new growth in the liver but it's been long enough.

I guess the bottom line on these situations is...from my layman's understanding...is that tumor growth stability is desired. As long as growth is not overtaking organs or making them malfunction you have a little more time left.

I have taken action which is to have 5FU added to my treatment (for those of you reading and are unfamiliar, I had not had 5FU with the most recent treatment). We will see if that has any effect. I will report as usual for those interested out there (but I would like to be able to include it in my profile! 😁)