Questions About the New Web Site Answered

wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member

Hi, all you H&N folks hope you are doing well.

I asked some questions today about the new website. Some things I couldn't find or understand and things I wasn't sure of etc. The part at the bottom where you could preview your post or comment before you post it is not there anymore now you have to save it as a draft see a button to click at the lower right beside the post topic and check your draft and post from there. I am posting what I asked and their answers here for everybody's information.

CSNSupportTeam

• wbcgaruss 12:49PM
  • Hello admin folks I hope you are doing well.
  • OK, I posted a comment and could find nowhere to go back in and edit it. It also was very shortly afterward also less than an hour.
  • Also, I miss the preview where we could double-check our post or comment before posting it.
  • Can we still access pictures we previously uploaded or are they gone?
  • Also, there used to be an area that had instructions on how to do things on the site I think it was called about CSN or maybe instructions I am not sure. It explained how to post and other instructions on how to do things on CSN. I don't see that here but maybe I am missing it.
  • CSNSupportTeam 2:59PM
  • Hi wbcgaruss,
  • Members have an hour to edit their posts; if you want to edit it after an hour, you will need to contact us. To edit the post, click on the three dots in the upper right corner.

• The new site no longer has a preview feature. You can save a draft and then go back to it, though. You can access your drafts from the Quick Links menu on the right side.
  • If you had put a picture in a post, than it is still there. All the posts carried over. Otherwise, we don't have any other images saved.
  • We still have a CSN Help page. If you go to the homepage, the top heading is CSN Information, and under that you can click on "Welcome to CSN." There you will see a list of topics, including CSN Help.
  • Let us know if you have any other questions.
  • Warm regards,
  • Emily
  • CSN Support Team
  • wbcgaruss 11:57PM
  • OK, Emily thanks for answering my questions it is appreciated.
  • And I just want to send a warm thank you to you and all the admins and folks running this site you do a great job-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

Comments

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member

One More Tip On The New Website This One From Matt

Matt says about the draft button-Quote "One benefit of using the "draft" button is that it did not start the 60 minutes edit clock".

Also, I don't know why my picture is so blown up on this post. The Q & A was copied and pasted from my messages on CSN.