New Video from Beagledad: Affordable Things to Get For Your HNC Patient Friend

BeagleDad
BeagleDad Member Posts: 108 Member

https://youtu.be/nokr9oAoOdQ

This video lists several inexpensive items that could make your patient's experience a little bit better. Please feel free to comment under the video if you have other suggestions or ideas for the same, or if you have benefitted from any of the ones mentioned. As always, thanks to PIPLILLY for her skin care recommendations! And thank you to this forum and all those who participate in helping others that are going through this stuff.

Don/Beagledad

Comments

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,275 Member

Another great helpful video Don and I posted a comment thanks for doing these they are a great help for future patients and caregivers-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

• BeagleDad

Thank you, Russ.... your comments are always helpful and well-received!

-Don

• jerryob
    jerryob Member Posts: 9 Member

Odd choice for a t-shirt.

• wbcgaruss

A great choice for a T-shirt because we have a choice.

Take Care-God Bless-Russ

• jerryob
    jerryob Member Posts: 9 Member

I guess, if you don’t consider the health of others.

• wbcgaruss

I do.

• BeagleDad

Thank you for your comment. I do my videos "off the cuff" when a topic enters my mind and I have the time to record and upload it. I pay very little attention to what I am wearing at the time. However, after reading your follow up comments it seems as though you may be more interested in discussing current events than providing useful and helpful information for folks fixing to go through, or presently enduring the difficulties of HNC and/or treatment. I would like to respectfully ask you to try to limit the scope of your comments to the information provided in the videos, or something that a fellow patient might find helpful.

If you would like to converse with me regarding current events or my wardrobe, I would be delighted to engage. Please use this forum's messaging ability to send me a direct message with your Facebook handle and I will send you a friend request and we can share our opinions in the proper venue. I would gladly list mine here but CSN frowns upon us providing any personal info like that, but I certainly welcome your personal message through here.

Thank you again, Jerryrob, for taking time to comment and I hope you have either completely recovered or are getting through treatment with minimal difficulties. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance or offer ideas for future videos.

Have a pleasant day, a merry Christmas, and never, ever give up.

Don

• Mainestateofmind
    Mainestateofmind Member Posts: 16 Member

I found your shirt distracting and upsetting, the opposite of helpful. Just this week another cancer warrior friend of ours is in the ICU with Covid. My husband had delays in diagnosis and treatment due to the pandemic. Ironic that you choose an anti-vax stance considering that HPV can be prevented (now) with a vaccination.

• BeagleDad

Your comment is ill-suited for this place in the conversation as it was not the least bit helpful for cancer survivors nor did it have anything to do with the topic at hand. If you wish to comment to me, personally, there is a link for such things that will come directly to me and you and I can feel free to engage in whatever issues or debates we find germane. But this forum is by and for cancer survivors and yours was not helpful for anyone. Please consider this when making future comments on my or other peoples' threads here. There is a time and place for such things, and this is not it. I'll watch for your future messages to my personal box; until then, please keep this a place for information that patients or survivors can find useful. Thank you for your anticipated consideration. -Don