UPDATE ON ROLL CALL

CivilMatt
CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,724 Member

ROLL CALL

STATUS CHECK

Hi All H&N members

And a shout-out to those members who PM me (over the past couple of years) with questions and information for the roll call including, wbcgaruss, donfoo, Charmit, Barbaraek, johnsonbl, tommyodavey, Sonja.K, MarineE5, okeydokey, Login 51, MMDowns, MJG1, LitlCJdoll to name a few.

Well, I am progressing and will be completing my revisions to the Roll Call soon.

This has (roll call delay, I will call it) has really been an embarrassment to me. And the pain I feel for the H&N members is real. Regardless, of the excuses I give for my delay(s), I am just telling it “like it is” and let the “chips fall where they may”.

I have been through the complete roll call a number of times, working on finding and then making the revisions which CSN would like to see. There are over 80 pages and it is taking me longer than I had hoped to complete. A general rule-of-thumb my wife and I use, is it takes me 4 times longer to finish a project than I estimate. Please, believe me I am gaining on it and I hope it uploads to the H&N forum when I hit the INSERT key within a couple of days. My new computer is a blessing.

Your current Roll Call manager,

CivilMatt

Comments

• MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,034 Member
    edited October 2021 #2
    You are doing a Great Job

Matt, 

Thank you for the update. I for one would not be able to tackle such a project with my limited knowledge of computers. You will get er done when it is done Smile. Again, thank you for your continued work on the Roll Call list each year. 

My Best to You and Everyone Here

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member
    edited October 2021 #3
    Matt Thanks

And no apologies needed.
    It sounds like a monumental task to go over 80 some pages word for word and make the necessary adjustments.
    Thanks for your perseverance in the matter.
    I know how you feel when doing something like this, you feel you are done but maybe I oughta check it one more time.
    Thanks for your devotion to it and thanks for keeping Hawvet's project alive and going and growing he would be proud of you.

Take Care-God Bless-Russ

• Logan51
    Logan51 Member Posts: 467 Member
    edited October 2021 #4
    Ditto

To what Russ said. Just saw a post with old familiar folks, including Hawvet, Hondo, Sweetblood, DLewis, and Skiffin. Brings back memories...and wish they would give us updates, like Skiffin recently did. Thanks Matt.