How To Embed A Clickable Link

wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member

I thought I would post this to let folks know how to make the links they post blue and clickable.
So here goes.
If it is not clear as to what to do please let me know and I will try to refine it.

In your forum posting.

This is just a "For Your Information" posting to let folks know how to make a clickable link in your posting.

1. I am going to talk about and show how to post a clickable link to the page link in blue below that explains exactly that, posting a clickable link. My directions will be for this forum only but the link below shows more just go ahead and CLICK on IT.

2. Go to the page link you want to insert and copy it and then paste it in your text such as https://community.avid.com/forums/t/117832.aspx

3. Then left-click and hold and drag your mouse over the link you just pasted in highlighting it.

4. Then click on the unbroken chain link in the middle of the editing box above the posting area. A box will open then just re-paste the link in the "Link URL" box.

5. Then below it in the target box click the drop down and choose “Open in New Window”.

6. Then in the Title box enter a brief description of what the link references.

7. Then click Insert.

Voila, your link is now blue and clickable.

Cheers everyone-Take Care-God Bless-Russ