No Scanxiety-The Results Are In

Options
2»

Comments

• Drivingdaisy
    Drivingdaisy Member Posts: 263
    Options
    Russ

So fantastic,iam thrilledyour still oK.have to have my port removed after what 3 months.  Got infected in 3 days .  I never thought looked right called surgeons office to look at it.  Hasn't been used in a month but so weird.  They would not follow up after 1 st surgery.  Knew something wrong so guess coming out tomorrow hoping the infection didn't get in pocket of port.  More after care.  See never ends.  Just showed up in 3 days.  I'm so tired of Drs, tests, exams & meds.  Like it end please!   But so happy your NED my last vist 5 yrs no tests but blood cancer markers higher but the feel I go up & down to not worried to X-ray it.    Did for 4 yrs buthesgooolax.    Guess he figures blasted it with everything no way it's back.  Fingers crossed.  Go out & celebrate you Ned, with you in Spirt. Suz & I back on the out and can't even contact her.  She blocked Me on everything.  Time to eat stay well get your vaccines, stay protected.  Miss your gmails.  Talk down the road!  Hope Suz OK?

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,286 Member
    edited October 2021 #23
    Options

Russ

So fantastic,iam thrilledyour still oK.have to have my port removed after what 3 months.  Got infected in 3 days .  I never thought looked right called surgeons office to look at it.  Hasn't been used in a month but so weird.  They would not follow up after 1 st surgery.  Knew something wrong so guess coming out tomorrow hoping the infection didn't get in pocket of port.  More after care.  See never ends.  Just showed up in 3 days.  I'm so tired of Drs, tests, exams & meds.  Like it end please!   But so happy your NED my last vist 5 yrs no tests but blood cancer markers higher but the feel I go up & down to not worried to X-ray it.    Did for 4 yrs buthesgooolax.    Guess he figures blasted it with everything no way it's back.  Fingers crossed.  Go out & celebrate you Ned, with you in Spirt. Suz & I back on the out and can't even contact her.  She blocked Me on everything.  Time to eat stay well get your vaccines, stay protected.  Miss your gmails.  Talk down the road!  Hope Suz OK?

Lisa Thanks

For your well wishes and more NED wishes.
    I am sorry your port got an infection but they should be able to clear that up with antibiotics.
    Wishing You The Best-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

• ricksmithgolfer
    ricksmithgolfer Member Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great news Russ

It is always a blessing to hear wonderful news from our fellow warriors. Congrats Russ. I just had my 3 year end of treatment anniversary from my Hpv 16 tonsil cancer journey. All is good on my front also. God Bless you and here's to many more years of NED. Take care.

Rick

• wbcgaruss
    edited October 2021 #25
    Options
    Thanks Rick For

All your well wishes and back at ya with the same wishing you many years of NED.
    Take care-God Bless-Russ

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    edited October 2021 #26
    Options
    what scan?

Little late but glad to read those letters NED, always!

I didn't know you had yet another round in the ring with the beast. So glad to hear you beat it down again. I miss Phrannie (Jackie). Just after I was finishing treatment we had a chance to meet in the airport as she was leading back home after a visit with friends. I so wanted to get up to visit her but just did not happen. Her spirit lives on here along with many other memorable and helpful HNC patients.

• Remington25
    Remington25 Member Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great News Russ !!!

Great News Russ !!!

• Jaime61
    Jaime61 Member Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome News Russ

Congrats Russ!!! 

• wbcgaruss
    Options
    Thanks Everybody

donfoo, Remington25, and Jaime61 Your good wishes and thoughts are appreciated.

Take Care-God Bless-Russ