Lymphoma vs Sarcoid

12346»

Comments

• TNgirl111619
    TNgirl111619 Member Posts: 72 Member
    edited November 2021 #102
    Update and hope all are well!

I'm currently sitting in a chair waiting on a PET scan. Tomorrow will be my 9th treatment, and Lord willing, I will have 3 more to go! Please pray for continued good results. Not to be vain, but I still have my hair. It has continued to shed, so we will see what happens after these next 4 treatments. It will be what it will be. How has everyone else been doing? I think about and pray for you all everyday, but I don't check this very often. I hope all are well and hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving! 

• Sandy Ray
    Sandy Ray Member Posts: 144 Member
    Home stretch

Your on the home stretch. Hang in there. I lost my hair but I am a man and had little anyway. It grew back. I had follow up scan after 18 months since last treatment. Still all clear. Hoping yours is wiped out and many clear scans ahead. Will be praying for you.

Sandy Ray

• TNgirl111619
    edited November 2021 #104
    Thank you!

Thank you! I'm in my chemo session right now, but my pet results were uploaded into my health portal from yesterday. Of course, I'm not an oncologist but have learned some things through this process. I meet with my doctor next Tuesday, but wanted to ask if anyone may have experienced this with ABVD/AVD. It looks as though all masses still remain non FDG avid, however, one was slighter larger than from last pet. I know my doctor is my best source, but didn't know if any of You might know anything about it. Looks like it still shows 1 on the deauville scale...

• TNgirl111619
    edited November 2021 #105
    Also

Also, so glad to hear that you had a clear scan!!