Other Sites Or Groups?

woodstock99
woodstock99 Member Posts: 202 Member

Me again.  Not that I wwnat to overload myself but are there any other support/user foorum websites or secure FB groups that are recommended.  Thanks.   

Comments

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member

While this board has members with all kinds of uterine cancer, the other sites I'm aware of focus on particular types of cancer. For example, there is a Facebook group for women with my form of cancer: uterine carcinosarcoma or MMMT. And I believe there is Facebook group for women with UPSC. 

Since I don't have endometrial cancer (the most common form of uterine cancer), I'm not familiar with a group or site specific to that type. Hopefully someone else can suggest a site.

Beyond what is available online, check with your treatment center. Mine had a robust set of services, including counseling and support groups, nutrition classes, wellness resources, exercise classes and other help. I must admit that I only took advantage of the exercise classes, but it was nice to know that other help was available if I needed it.

• woodstock99
    woodstock99 Member Posts: 202 Member
    cmb said:

While this board has members with all kinds of uterine cancer, the other sites I'm aware of focus on particular types of cancer. For example, there is a Facebook group for women with my form of cancer: uterine carcinosarcoma or MMMT. And I believe there is Facebook group for women with UPSC. 

Since I don't have endometrial cancer (the most common form of uterine cancer), I'm not familiar with a group or site specific to that type. Hopefully someone else can suggest a site.

Beyond what is available online, check with your treatment center. Mine had a robust set of services, including counseling and support groups, nutrition classes, wellness resources, exercise classes and other help. I must admit that I only took advantage of the exercise classes, but it was nice to know that other help was available if I needed it.

Thank you.  Great

Thank you.  Great suggestiuons.