Wishing All A Wonderful

wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,274 Member
edited May 2021 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Happy Mother's day. Wishing you many blessings and a happy day for you and your mother. If your mother is not here anymore like my mom may we relish the memories of our mothers? I am looking to the day when I will see mom again. If your mom's still here make a point to visit her more in the coming year. Time goes fast and before you know it she will not be here. I sure miss those days when I could pick up the phone and give mom a call and she was always glad to hear from me and was never in a hurry to hang up, I think she would have talked to me all night. Give mom a hug every chance you get.

Feel free to post your memories of mom here.

Take Care-God Bless-Russ

Comments

• Riktar
    Riktar Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2021 #2
    My Mom has gone to be with my

My Mom has gone to be with my Dad for almost 10 years now and there are still times on Saturday when I think I should be doing something and realize it's my fond memories of chatting with her EVERY saturday except during March Madness when she would glue herself to the TV.

Our conversations typically lasted an hour. Sometimes less, usually more and the topic varied so much I can't really remember what we talked about the most.

I just remember how much I enjoyed our chats.