Support and prayers.

Sunninotinwa
Sunninotinwa Member Posts: 1 Member
edited April 2021 in Ovarian Cancer #1

I'm new to this site last year just as the pandemic started I thought I was having kidney stone issues again. Come to find out that wasn't the case.  After tests and imaging it was determined that the pains I was having was due to the fact I had a 10 plus cm cyst on my ovary. So surgery was done. Everything was removed because luckily it  was stage 1 ovarian and endometrial cancer.  Chemo. Was started then put on hold while a infection in my great toe was fixed. Then chemo was restarted. Since chemo was done my CA125 which was normal at the beginning still decreased. My HE4 at the beginning was high. After treatment the HE4 came down. My doctor has been doing labs every 6 weeks with my port flush. The results on the CA125 has been holding however the HE4 continues to climb. It is now extremely close to being out of the normal level. Dr has set up for me to have a CT scan of my chest, abdomen and pelvis. I'm so scared/worried. Is the cancer back? I have been having some small cramping in the pelvis area. Is this a sign its back? Am I going to have to go through chemo again? Will I have to have radiation this time also? Anyone have any thoughts, words of wisdom?

Gloomy in Washington 

Comments

• dmcguinty
    dmcguinty Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #2
    I don't know. And by now you

I don't know. And by now you may know. I will keep you in my thoughts. Try to stay positive. You are a warrior.