New and depressed

Options
2»

Comments

• Kangaroorex
    Kangaroorex Member Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear

I am sort of checking back in.  i was diagnosed with stage 4 in 2014 and they gave me 2 years at best when i was 46.  Hear i am 7+ years later still in the same condition i was in when i started (Still the same adrenal tumor that will not die!) but i still continue to work and have a reasonably active life.  The treatments have gotten better and more numerous in the last couple of decades.  I hope your son stays cancer free once the tumor is removed.  

• Pattymayo
    Pattymayo Member Posts: 12
    Options

Sorry to hear

I am sort of checking back in.  i was diagnosed with stage 4 in 2014 and they gave me 2 years at best when i was 46.  Hear i am 7+ years later still in the same condition i was in when i started (Still the same adrenal tumor that will not die!) but i still continue to work and have a reasonably active life.  The treatments have gotten better and more numerous in the last couple of decades.  I hope your son stays cancer free once the tumor is removed.  

Kangaroorex

Thank you...has had one scan and questionable spots...have another scan in 2 months. You give me hope.