Options
2»

Comments

• katlou
    katlou Member Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sabrina23 said:

I think you made a good decision

I also think you made a good decision to stick with your ENT and then seek out further treatment at the Proton Therapy Hospital.  I know you will be in the very best of hands.  God Bless You Kat Lou.

Sabrina

Thank you for your prayers.  The closer I get to my appointment the more nervous I am getting.  I am glad that I was able to be a support for you when you were going through tongue cancer.  I hope things keep going well for you.

• Sabrina23
    Sabrina23 Member Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2021 #23
    Options
    Kat Lou Stay in touch please and update us on your progress

Hi Kat Lou,  I pray your nerves subside but know deeply how you feel inside.  My heart goes out to you.  Please keep us updated on your progress and I know in my heart and soul that things are going to go well for you. 

• katlou
    edited March 2021 #24
    Options
    Thank you Sabrina

I had the good fortune of being invited to get my first Covid vaccination this week so I have postponed my ENT appointment until my second dose.  I know this might not be the best idea considering my circumstances but one of my fears has been getting Covid during the process of trying to get my medical issue taken care of.  My husband has also been vaccinated so I will be able to proceed with this without worrying about Covid now.  I will keep everyone posted on my progress.  Thank you for your well wishes.

• Sabrina23
    Sabrina23 Member Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat Lou How are you doing?

Hi Kat Lou, Been thinking of you - was in hospital recently on unrelated issues from cancer but just got out and was wondering how you are doing and how is everything going?  Please keep in touch I feel such a connection to you and am wishing you all the best and my prayers and thoughts are with you and that of my family.  I hope and prayer you are cancer free.  I think it is a good idea to get your Covid shot all behind you - I too get my Covid shot coming up on April 8 my first dose that is - I go to my cancer doctor on April 15 for a check up and tests. Keep my in your prayers as you are in mine.  I know you will be find Kat Lou.  God is with you every step of the way.  Love you and Keep me posted on your progress.

• katlou
    edited April 2021 #26
    Options
    Sabrina23 said:

Hi Kat Lou How are you doing?

Hi Kat Lou, Been thinking of you - was in hospital recently on unrelated issues from cancer but just got out and was wondering how you are doing and how is everything going?  Please keep in touch I feel such a connection to you and am wishing you all the best and my prayers and thoughts are with you and that of my family.  I hope and prayer you are cancer free.  I think it is a good idea to get your Covid shot all behind you - I too get my Covid shot coming up on April 8 my first dose that is - I go to my cancer doctor on April 15 for a check up and tests. Keep my in your prayers as you are in mine.  I know you will be find Kat Lou.  God is with you every step of the way.  Love you and Keep me posted on your progress.

Seeing my ENT today

Sabrina, thank you for checking in on me.  I had my second Covid vaccination last week and am seeing my ENT today.  I won't have much news to report until I have whatever tests done that he wants to do.  I will report again on what is going on with me once I get some answers.  I am just glad that the process is finally starting.  The waiting is difficult.  Thank you for your prayers.  You are in my prayers as well.  I hope you are doing well; sorry to hear that you were in the hospital.

• ProustLover
    ProustLover Member Posts: 121 Member
    edited April 2021 #27
    Options
    katlou said:

Seeing my ENT today

Sabrina, thank you for checking in on me.  I had my second Covid vaccination last week and am seeing my ENT today.  I won't have much news to report until I have whatever tests done that he wants to do.  I will report again on what is going on with me once I get some answers.  I am just glad that the process is finally starting.  The waiting is difficult.  Thank you for your prayers.  You are in my prayers as well.  I hope you are doing well; sorry to hear that you were in the hospital.

I'm glad that Sabrina checked in with you

I've been thinking of you, too, and understanding how hard it is to wait.  Glad the process is underway, and hoping you'll have some positive news to report.  Take care.  We're sending all good vibes your way.  

• katlou
    edited April 2021 #28
    Options

I'm glad that Sabrina checked in with you

I've been thinking of you, too, and understanding how hard it is to wait.  Glad the process is underway, and hoping you'll have some positive news to report.  Take care.  We're sending all good vibes your way.  

Thank you

Thank you for the good vibes, it worked!

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,285 Member
    edited April 2021 #29
    Options
    Just Want To

Add my 2 cents. Just want to say glad you are doing well and best of luck and Great Blessings on the tests coming up and that they are negative, NED, nada-Take Care-God Bless-Russ