What I am doing

Options
CivilMatt
CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,722 Member
edited January 2021 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Howdy fellow H&N members,

This is CivilMatt with a brief update on my corner of the H&N forum.

I am currently working over the ROLL CALL 2021 (per a request from the CSN staff) to bring the format of the RC into compliance with the rules we all use to post information on the H&N forum.  The current RC is over 80 pages and like all my projects in life, “they take me about four times longer to finish than I think they will”.  

Well, there it is. Now, you know a little more than you did. I know I feel better, but now I am under the gun to finish.

Pow, here I go.

CivilMatt

I was going to delete one of these threads.  But, I decided they match my life condition now.,

Comments

• debbiel0
    debbiel0 Member Posts: 134 Member
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options
    Glad to see you here! I have

Glad to see you here! I have been missing your words of wisdom and humor.. 

• CivilMatt
    edited January 2021 #3
    Options
    what am I doing?

Hi,

Well my words of wisdom might include a chapter on using computers and smart phones.  I have had months of a variety of issues popping up on me and I would like to get a handle on it now if you please.  Today’s error was because I used an airdrop app to insert my text document (via my iphone) into my thread on the H&N forum (because my computer will not work with the H&N forum very well). It is obvious I could use some practice at these things.

See you later,

CM

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

what am I doing?

Hi,

Well my words of wisdom might include a chapter on using computers and smart phones.  I have had months of a variety of issues popping up on me and I would like to get a handle on it now if you please.  Today’s error was because I used an airdrop app to insert my text document (via my iphone) into my thread on the H&N forum (because my computer will not work with the H&N forum very well). It is obvious I could use some practice at these things.

See you later,

CM

Well Hello Matt

I am glad to hear you are still at it and active. We all know you are behind the scenes and working on something. Or just watching over us. Thanks for doing the roll call as I am sure it is time-consuming. Again good to hear from you-Take care-God Bless-Russ

• CivilMatt
    edited January 2021 #5
    Options
    back at you

Russell, my main man,

How are you doing? Matter-of-fact you look a little cold.  Don’t get me wrong, “this is not a slam” it is a comment coming from a “most-of-the-time cold CivilMatt”.  I do know that it can get cold in your neck of the woods. Anyway, stay warm and keep the H&N fires burning.

Your friend out west,

CM

mr

we