Wishing All A Great And Blessed new Year-Add Your Wishes & Comments

wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,275 Member

Hello and God Bless. Wishing everyone a wonderful new year and hoping and praying for everyone on the forum who is in treatment or had recent treatments to be able to have great outcomes from their treatments and good recoveries and few complications and leftover symptoms. And for those who are out of treatments may you be free from leftover problems from the treatments. And for all of us may we be strong and have courage to overcome any problems or situations we may yet encounter. Happy New Year Everyone-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

Comments

• debbiel0
    debbiel0 Member Posts: 134 Member
    We wish you all a very Happy

We wish you all a very Happy New Year , filled with Love, Hope, Happiness and a bunch of sweet little surprises !  ♥️

• Logan51
    Logan51 Member Posts: 464 Member
    edited January 2021 #3
    welcome 2021

Suppose in the big picture we are still living in a historic time with the Covid that's swept the world the last 10 months, but hopes and Prayers this sad history chapter will end come the summer of 2021. keep it in the Positive, be careful, and Happy New Year's to all.

• big G
    big G Member Posts: 176 Member
    edited January 2021 #4
    debbiel0 said:

We wish you all a very Happy

We wish you all a very Happy New Year , filled with Love, Hope, Happiness and a bunch of sweet little surprises !  ♥️

A New Year

2020 has to be the worst year in my lifetime from the mask to loosing my mother of 83 years glad to see it go.

Wishing happiness and health for everyone either in treatment or out of. 2021 has to better prayers for all.

• ERomanO
    ERomanO Member Posts: 317 Member
    edited January 2021 #5
    Happy New Year to everyone!!

May each and everyone of you be blessed with health and happiness.  I'm 2 /2 years post Tx and 1 1/2 years into a wonderful relationship with a woman who is very supportive of me and all my past and present maladies.  I had mild covid symptoms starting Dec 6 (tested positive a few days later) and feel great now... even got back into my intense workouts this week wthout an issue.  I am counting my blessing for sure!  I'll be donating blood on Wed and mabe they'll be able to use the plasma to help other covid patients.

big G, so sorry for your loss.