Cancer is now causing me severe pain **UPDATED**

2»

Comments

• belsam
    belsam Member Posts: 23
    edited July 2020 #22
    pain at surgical site

.....had my ascending colon removed 1 yr ago because of Stage 1 cancer.  Got it early with no chemo or radiation follow-up.  My question, since my surgery i have pain on my right side where my colon was removed. Some days no pain........some days a nagging pain.  l can push around on the area and there's no tender areas.  Again, it's seems to be more of a nagging pain....if i'm non-symptomatic l can raise the pain when l start squatting like when l'm washing the car or gardeing.  This is a great site to ask such questions.  Cool

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    belsam said:

pain at surgical site

.....had my ascending colon removed 1 yr ago because of Stage 1 cancer.  Got it early with no chemo or radiation follow-up.  My question, since my surgery i have pain on my right side where my colon was removed. Some days no pain........some days a nagging pain.  l can push around on the area and there's no tender areas.  Again, it's seems to be more of a nagging pain....if i'm non-symptomatic l can raise the pain when l start squatting like when l'm washing the car or gardeing.  This is a great site to ask such questions.  Cool

Hi Belsam

Can I suggest you re-post this in a brand new thread. That way, folks can answer and not run up Abrubs original post.  Here is the link to the forum home page  https://csn.cancer.org/forum/128 - if you have any problems, just let us know. 

Tru