Loss of my uncle due to Bladder cancer

Iyana271
Iyana271 Member Posts: 4

Hi all, I'm new to this site. I just want to share the story of my uncle who was diagnosed with bladder cancer and due to irresponsibility and carelessness of doctors, he died two years ago.

It was a great loss for his family, as he was the only source of income in the family.  Now the backbone and lifeline of the family have broken and not alive anymore in this world, and it has become really hard for the family to survive without him.

When he got his diagnosis it was stage 2 and then he decided to get the surgery. But due to ignorance during surgery, cancer spread to the other organs and after a few days, he died. He was really nice person who never smoked and had drinks in his entire life neither had any bad habits. But still, life showed cruelty to him. Sometimes life is really cruel and shows the bad face of its cruelness to the people who don't deserve that.

Comments

• tccancer
    tccancer Member Posts: 4
    bladder cancer

Hi my husband has just been diagnosed......I am sorry for your loss, my condolences.  Can you explain what irresponsibilty and carelessness from the doctors do you mean?  I am tryng to get any information, I can.  My husband has stage 3 bladder cancer.  He's refusing chemo and/or radiation.  What did the doctors do for your uncle?