My Four Favorite Words...

PainInTheBum
PainInTheBum Member Posts: 97 Member
edited December 2019 in Anal Cancer #1

On Friday I read 2 voice mails from my cancer doctor that for some reason I missed on my flip phone.  Last cat scan showed another area in my rectum that looked suspicious and when I was in his office he scoped me and said I was fine but looked at the scan again after I left and realized he scoped a different area than the spot in question and wanted me to come back the following week for another scope but deeper.  The MESSAGE WAS 2 MONTHS OLD!!!  I freaked out!  It was a Friday night when I got the messages and his office was closed until Monday morning.  VERY stressful weekend waiting.

Went today for a scope....woah,,,,not like the first scope.  This time he went in about 10-12" deep!  OMG....not fun!  Very painful but when I heard his words "No Sign Of Cancer".....the pain was well worth it!

So, now I'm good for another 3 months until next check up. :)

Comments

• annie4145
    annie4145 Member Posts: 218 Member
    Yeah!!!   I am glad it turned

Yeah!!!   I am glad it turned out good.  But I hope that I never had to have a scope like that. 

• PainInTheBum
    PainInTheBum Member Posts: 97 Member
    Unfortunately, doctor said he

Unfortunately, doctor said he will do the same test again in March. :(  But, at least I have 3 months to not think about it.