Now What?

meadowglade
meadowglade Member Posts: 39 Member
edited September 2022 in Breast Cancer #1

I just finished my capcitabine treatment and now it is on to a trial. Meanwhile I took the colo guard test and it came back postive for blood, so now I have to have a colonospy. Not, sure how to feel. To be honset I am sick to my stomach about the whole thing. I am trying to tell myself not to worry, but it isn't easy. You go through so much when you are battling any type of cancer, but I just spent the last year battling it, now this. 

Comments

• Lillyab
    Lillyab Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2019 #2
    Hang in there

Take it one day at a time, you are not alone. I know it can be difficult not to become overwhelmed, I wish you all the best. Hang in there. 

• anniemshe
    anniemshe Member Posts: 91 Member
    Yes it is frustrating after

Yes it is frustrating after everything you've been through having to deal with more. Keep plodding on and I'm sending you all the blessings and good thoughts for all to get better soon. 

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Prayers going up

I know how you feel.  When I had to go through the whole bladder cancer in the kidney and lost the kidney, I was in shock.  I was so pissed off.  I still am.  Now I am past tow cancer and I am still here and still plodding along like Annie says.   I am tired but I look at those grand babies and say I can do this one more day.   

Hugs and prayers going up for better days ahead.

• Mmoses25
    Mmoses25 Member Posts: 321 Member

Let tell you about those colo guard test I had two family members do those. Test and they both came back positive so they had a colonoscopy done and both of them were fine I just don’t trust them hang in there and be strong