A little good news

Options
2»

Comments

• Northwoodsgirl
    Northwoodsgirl Member Posts: 571
    Options
    ArmyWife dancing with NED!

So very happy to hear your great news!! Your heart and mind are open to God’s will and there are better days ahead! Congratulations to your husband and you on your new beginning in more than one way. Live your best life and don’t look back! Congratulations and all the best! ?

Lori

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear you are NED!!!

Happy to hear you are NED!!!   

Kathy

• Yes, we all need to be reminded that each day

each day is wonderful!  My doctor took the approach from the get go, that we don't do scans (just creates unnecessary worry), we don't do 125CA tests (because it's not an accurate test for everyone).  We watch and wait for symptoms.  When I looked at him, crying, he saw I was full of fear.  He said, live your life, enjoy the days, weeks and months without fear.  He said he would worry for me.  I know he was being somewhat optimistic with that last statement, but I felt lighter than I had since I first received my diagnosis.  I too continue to be (ned?).  but I am living free of worrisome tests that may or may not be accurate.  For everyone, continue to live life to the fullest.  Someday, I will either die of cancer, or just die, but however it comes, I will at least know I enjoyed my time.  Hugs Nancy