Need Plastic Surgeon in Orlando

Options
Megang
Megang Member Posts: 1

I am going to get a bilateral mastectomy. I live in Orlando and need a good recommendation on a plastic surgeon. I’m 36 years old and I want to feel as normal as possible after this experience. please tell me the good and bad about your surgeons. Who to look into and who to avoid. Thanks

Comments

• Rosegardengal
    Rosegardengal Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2019 #2
    Options
    I had a very bad experience

I had a very bad experience at Orlando Regionalwith their plastic/reconstructive surgery dept. Stay away from Dr. Feiner. I also have a friend that had a bad experience with the plastic surgeons there too. My general surgeon, oncologist, and everyone else I see there are awesome, but get a plastic surgeon from elsewhere. I had 4 surgeries due to the plastic surgeon's mistakes and bad judgement. This year I have had 3 surgeries so far to fix the original plastic surgeon's mistakes and still need 2 or 3 more until I am fixed. I am now seeing Dr. Rosenberg in Gainesville to fix my reconstruction and have been very happy with him and his staff. Good luck!

• Owlgirl
    Owlgirl Member Posts: 1
    Options
    I know an amazing Surgeon - in Miami Beach

Hi. I am two weeks out from surgery with someone I highly recommend. I think it would be worth the drive down south.

His name is Dr. Gary Rosenbaum. He is in Miami Beach on Alton Road and is the 'go to' guy for many folks dealing with challening revisions and other issues after reconstruction, post mastectomy. I know several people who have used him and can personally recommend him. Other docs take their patients to him to fix mistakes by others. Takes his time, is methodical, protege of another surgeon who pioneered flap surgery. He also does the initial surgeries. Like most plastics, he does a variety of procedures, but he is *known* for his artistry and skill with breast reconstruction and challenging cases.. My opinion: It's worth the inconvenience re distance. Good luck to you!

Here is his website: https://garyrosenbaummd.com/