Twin Update - Cancer Surgery

Options
Sabrina23
Sabrina23 Member Posts: 103 Member

Hi I am Sabrina's twin sister and we have been writing to this forum ever since we got diagnosed and she had surgery on Monday.  The Doctors initally prepared her and told her they were going to do a glossectomy and neck dissection and flap reconstruction.  She was in surgery on Monday and Surgeon came out and said the tumor was superficial and not that deep.  They did not have to do glossectomy or neck dissection.  We are waiting on biopsy results to come in next week but wanted to keep you all updated.  Praise God and all the angels and saints in Heaven and God Bless you All for sticking with us and writing to us and your support means everything.  I prayed during surgery to Saint Pope John Paul ll and had my hands on his image.  I truly believe we were granted a miracle(s).  

Comments

• ERomanO
    ERomanO Member Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That's great news!

Send her our best wishes, thoughts and prayers that the biopsy comes back negative. 

• johnsonbl
    johnsonbl Member Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Awesome.

That's great news!

Brandon

• Sabrina23
    Sabrina23 Member Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    ERomanO said:

That's great news!

Send her our best wishes, thoughts and prayers that the biopsy comes back negative. 

Thank you so much for your support, thoughts and prayers

Thank you so much to everyone for reaching out and sending your support, thoughts, prayers.  God Bless

• skidog
    skidog Member Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wonderful news!

Now go buy a lotto ticket...:)

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Great news

Much less needed to be done than originally planned. You never know sometimes till the procedure happens. What a blessing. So happy for you-God bless