Feeling overwhelmed

Apaugh
Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member

So now I am finding out that dealing with a whole new cancer is very mind boggling.  I had another surgery to my kidney yesterday and it was a tough time.  So much pain and nausua.  And I found out the FDA will not be fast tracking the approval to the chemo I need.  This made me just sick to my stomach to know.  I go in every 6 weeks and they go up through my urethra, into the bladder, into the ureter to get to my kidney.  They burn what they can see.  They then leave me with a stent in it all the way back out and it hurts.  The bladder contracts fights it so I am medicated all the time to ease the pain.  I have beg ged the docs to take out the stent in 4 wks and give me a 3 month break on this.  They said yes  since it is a slow growing tumor.   

I hate cancer so bad.  

On a good note, my breast onocologist says I am doing great.  

HUGS,

Annie

Comments

• anniemshe
    anniemshe Member Posts: 91 Member
    Prayers

there are no words I can share that will help. I just am sending all my good thoughts and prayers to you for strength to face these challenging days. God bless you and keep you in His loving arms giving you all you need. You have been such a brave and valiant warrior. Your words always bring such comfort. I pray you will find release from pain. May His angels surround you.

• Apaugh
    anniemshe said:

Prayers

there are no words I can share that will help. I just am sending all my good thoughts and prayers to you for strength to face these challenging days. God bless you and keep you in His loving arms giving you all you need. You have been such a brave and valiant warrior. Your words always bring such comfort. I pray you will find release from pain. May His angels surround you.

Thank you

Your words are appriciated.  Thank you.

• aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    edited April 2019 #4
    Sending a big hug

Yikes. That treatment sounds awfully tough. I'm so sorry this is part of your life. 

All I can offer is good thoughts and prayers and a cyber hug. 

Keep us posted. We care.

Victoria

• Teach76
    Teach76 Member Posts: 351 Member
    Prayers for comfort

Dear Annie,

I am sorry to hear of your present condition and frustrated to hear that you are hitting a wall for the proper treatment.  You have been so supportive and encouraging to others - please allow us to return that same care and spiritual comfort.  Look to the beauty of this springtime and feel the gentle warmth of the sun!

Peace and prayers,

Kathy

• Apaugh
    Teach76 said:

Prayers for comfort

Dear Annie,

I am sorry to hear of your present condition and frustrated to hear that you are hitting a wall for the proper treatment.  You have been so supportive and encouraging to others - please allow us to return that same care and spiritual comfort.  Look to the beauty of this springtime and feel the gentle warmth of the sun!

Peace and prayers,

Kathy

Thank you

Thank you, I appriciate your words.  They give me comfort.

• anniemshe
    anniemshe Member Posts: 91 Member
    Rock

Dearest Annie,

Remember that you are a ROCK. You are a source of inspiration and comfort to so many!! Will continue to remember you in prayer. Please keep us updated on your situation. God bless

• 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Hugs hugs and more hugs.

Annie

im so sorry you have to go through this. I pray that you will find some relief and hear the same great news that you heard from your breast oncologist about your kidney  

Love Surf