Letrozole observation

1surfermom
1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member

I just occured to me that I used to worry if I didn't take a certain pill I might get pregnant. Now I worry if I don't take Letrozole  the cancer may return.

How times have changed!!! Lol,Wink

Loev Surf

Comments

• anniemshe
    anniemshe Member Posts: 91 Member
    Ha ha that’s so true!! 

Ha ha that’s so true!! 

• judyloo
    judyloo Member Posts: 40
    arimidex

How long will you be on arimidex? 5 Years? Any side effects?  I have once again lost most of my eyebrows, think of the money I am saving.

• 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    judyloo said:

arimidex

How long will you be on arimidex? 5 Years? Any side effects?  I have once again lost most of my eyebrows, think of the money I am saving.

Armidex

Hi Judyloo

That‘s so true, my eyebrows have thinned too. I was told that I have to take Letrozole for the rest of my life. My oncologist did let me take a vacation from it and it was fabulous. I used to dream of going to Hawaii now I dream of not taking Letrozole. 

Love Surf

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Oh the struggle is so real.

I am on Arimidex.  I hate the stuff.  The fallout of these drugs.  When I get to feeling really bad, I think I will quit them and then that little voice says no and the onocologist says it is up to me but in the next breath hopes I choose to stay.  He says any little chance is better than none.  It is a mind bender for sure.  

So for today, I am taking it.   I dont have time to worry for now, I have to deal with my other non related cancer to my BC.  UGH

Hugs and prayers,

Annie