Buccal mucosal cancer -moving forward question

Hello.  I recently had surgery March 12, 2019 (radial artery graft from my left forearm to my right cheek after removal of the tumor), skin graft left thigh to left wrist and right neck dissection.  I was in the hospital 8 days with 3 days in the ICU.  Had a feeding tube in the hosptial, but was gone before I went home.  Just had my 2 week checkup and I was allowed to move to some soft foods.  They originally thought my tumor was stage 2 based on size (estimated to be 2 cm by 5mm depth of invasion).  The PET/CT scan was clear.  After surgery the tumor actually measured 0.7cm by 5 mm depth of invasion, so the doctor said it is stage 1.  They isolated 9 lymph nodes from the neck dissection all were negative for metastisis.  The margins were clear, with the closest one being 7mm.  So the multispecialty cancer team has decided that at this point surgery only and no radiation or chemo.  Very close surveillance and follow up scan in 3 months.  I am thrilled.  But still anxious about all of it, hoping they are right, and that they got enough lymph nodes, etc. etc.  Anyone have any advice on how to deal with this moving forward.  I did start Lexapro yesterday for anxiety.  I am just praying that all the right decisions are being made.  Thanks.

Barb