Delayed Anal Biopsy Completed. First Time "Under"

Options
Ottawamarc1234
Ottawamarc1234 Member Posts: 148 Member

Happy to say i had my delayed surgery finally after 3 mths of  rescheduling. I was put under for the first time in my life at age of 57. It went well. Was out like a light..boom. 

A mix up in pills beforehand will get a talking too with my Doctor next week. On blood thinners not allowed Advil. ( They should know better!). 

Should mention my anal pains have disappeared these past 3 weeks. Radiologist says a blessing in disguise or the Cancer is numbing my pain receptacles? Thats why the Biopsy results will be imperative.

Have 2 Anal Ulcers..Surgeon says 1 looks like its healing. Maybe thats why the pain better?

If its not leftover Cancer inside my rectum could be another ulcer that was plaguing me the whole time with the severe pains.

Unfortunately having sleeping problems tonight. Teleahealth Ontario Nurse said very common after afternoon day surgeries. Hopefully this will resolve it self soon.

Concerned about AM poo if i will bleed or not? After the anal Biopsy procedure I had. Will have to see.

Starting my blood thinners again Saturday. 

Updating every one here

Thanks

OttawaMarc

Canada

Comments

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Ottawamarc1234...

Hi,

Thank you for the update. Its so good to hear that your pain is somewhat better and surely hope the reason is due to healing of these nasty painful ulcers. I will be praying for good biopsy results and continued good news. Please let us know what you learn.

katheryn

• Mollymaude
    Mollymaude Member Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Ottowamarc

I will be hoping for good results on your biopsy!

• annie4145
    annie4145 Member Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hoping for the best results

Hoping for the best results for you!

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited March 2019 #5
    Options
    Ottowamarc

Hope you are feeling better and I wish you all good results on the biopsy!