High Bilirubin

kyolcu
kyolcu Member Posts: 111

Hello Friends,

My total bilirubin came out 2.0 and Indirect Bilirubin is 1.0(normal is less tha 0.9), direct bilirubin is also high little bit. I wonder anybody has similar or almost the same bilirubin level. Would you suggest any suplement or food to lower the numbers. My sclera on eyes little bit yellowish now but skin color is okay. Thanks for sharing experiences with me.

Beat

Kadir

Comments

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    I'm sorry, I didn't even know

I'm sorry, I didn't even know they checked this. I've been told my liver is good despite the mets but not specifically this. Good luck!

Jan

• kyolcu
    JanJan63 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't even know

I'm sorry, I didn't even know they checked this. I've been told my liver is good despite the mets but not specifically this. Good luck!

Jan

Bilirubin

Thank you, Jan

one of my liver tumor is close to biliary trunk, so if that tumor grows it will back up to liver rather than going through biliary duct, then bilirubin level in blood will rise so I am in that line hopefully that tumor will shrunk.

Thanks

Kadir

• Ruthmomto4
    Ruthmomto4 Member Posts: 708 Member
    edited March 2019 #4
    Bilirubin

i know this all too well it’s been a problem for us since 2017. Yes, 2.0 is high but it’s not crazy high. you obviously know the tumor will compress the duct and raise the level, if it gets too high they can put in a stent to keep the duct open. You problay won’t have too many symptoms of the high level until you reach about 3-4.

• kyolcu

Bilirubin

i know this all too well it’s been a problem for us since 2017. Yes, 2.0 is high but it’s not crazy high. you obviously know the tumor will compress the duct and raise the level, if it gets too high they can put in a stent to keep the duct open. You problay won’t have too many symptoms of the high level until you reach about 3-4.

High Bilirubin

Thank you for information. It was ver helpful.