Happy Birthday JanJan

Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

- I know you got allot of Birthday wishes on my Birthday thread, but you get a thread all of your own -

Thinking of you today, and hoping it is filled with all of the good things in life. Family, friends, Food and life. 

Tru

Comments

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Cheers

Happy Birthday and happy Spring equinox!

• manapart
    manapart Member Posts: 67
    Happy Birthday JanJan

Happy Birthday to a wonderful, strong, charismatic, caring, kind and beautiful friend. Another milestone and testament to the great will and spirit of a mother, wife, friends, fighter, survivor and woman of God. I hope you have a wonderful day and celebrate like theres no tomorrow. Enjoy your bday, thank you for being there and take care. 

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Thanks! I think I'll do

Thanks! I think I'll do nothing special today, ha ha. Actually, I got a bonus today. I had an appointment with my onc but they called yesterday and said not to come in until my magnesium is sorted out. So we don't have to drive to the city, hooray!

Jan

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 said:

Thanks! I think I'll do

Thanks! I think I'll do nothing special today, ha ha. Actually, I got a bonus today. I had an appointment with my onc but they called yesterday and said not to come in until my magnesium is sorted out. So we don't have to drive to the city, hooray!

Jan

Another bonus today! My

Another bonus today! My magnesium is up to 6.1 which is getting close to the normal minimum od 6.5. I'll probably have another IV tomorrow and maybe one more after that but it's improving. Also, my calcium is doing well. I've mentioned before that I have a benign tumour on my parathyroid that makes my calcium go way up. It's been stabilized at an acceptable level for a couple of months now and has actually gone down a little bit. I'm happy because that's another IV and they were getting closer and closer together in time.

I'll probably get my CEA tomorrow. Fingers crossed for 5 or under.

Jan

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    HBDJJ

Happy birthday JJ!!

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited March 2019 #7
    STILL? This party just keeps

STILL? This party just keeps rolling! Happy Birthday, start of Spring, and full moon. We've got flowers popping here in SoCal, hope you get good numbers and things start to blossom your way.................................................Dave

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    Fingers crossed for CEA!

Hope you have a wonderful and joyful day today and many many many more birthdays!! 

• feckcancer
    feckcancer Member Posts: 189 Member
    Happy Birthday . And a

Happy Birthday . And a Fantastic present of your magnesium being up. YES. 

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member
    Happy Happy

Birthday.  So glad to see back on the board. 

Wishing you a wonderful year

• JanJan63
    Thank you, thank you!! My

Thank you, thank you!! My daughter got me a sous vide and I can't wait to try it out!

Jan

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Happy Birthday Jan!

Happy Birthday Jan!

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Super Happy Birthday

Hope you got to do something special for your birthday. Happy Birthday and thank you for your wonderful contributions on this board.

Kim

• mojogirl67
    mojogirl67 Member Posts: 306
    Happy Birthday!

Moving a little slower these days, lol, but wanted to wish you a happy birthday!! Hope it was full of good stuff! Hugs, M