Question

jroby55
jroby55 Member Posts: 40

Hey Guys,

I was diagnosed with RCC back in November and the pathology report and imaging suggests it was contained and did not spread. Back in November I also had a CT then a follow MRI  of my brain as I was having some symptoms that concerned me. The CT found "concern for subcentimeter right frontal and right cerebellar mets" which led to the MRI that said "no intracranial metastatic disease is detected. Findings of CT were most likely artifactual". However, it went on to say that there were minimal white matter changes, most likely minimal microvascular ischemic change and that I had "scattered small patchty areas of T2 and FLAIR hyperintensity were present withing white matter of both cerebral hemishpheres. These are nonspecific, but most likely the result of mild chronic microvascular ischemia". 

So my question is this, for the last 6 weeks or so I have had pressure spots that pop up for just a few seconds and leave (daily), vision seems just a tad off (more floaters etc) and a sporadic vibrational dizziness and mild sensitivity to certain lights. I now also have a rash that looks like mosquito bites. I went to the doctor earlier this week and she prescribed prednisone for me which alleviated the neural type symptoms but hasn't touched the rash yet. 

Based on the pathology report and CT and MRI should I seek a second opinion or just go with what has been stated? Does anyone understand what the results of that MRI mean? I tried looking it up but that appears as a foreign language to me when trying to figure it out. 

Sorry for the lengthy post but I could really use some help. Thank you so much!