Possible Vulvar melanoma help please

i have ms and a neurogenic bladder so I have been needing to use catheters from time to time and last night I noticed two or three black patches between my vagina and anus. I’ve had a complete hysterectomy except my cervix I still have. I’ve been having a lot of pelvic pain but I thought it was most likely from my bladder. Of course it’s friday so idk how soon I’ll be able to get to the dr to be seen. there is so much wrong with me already. I’ve been faithful to the same man for ten years so I don’t think it would be hpv related. Any suggestions or anything I can do in the meantime while waiting to be seen. I’m very nervous and stress makes my multiple sclerosis flare and become symptomatic. Just overall makes everything worse. Anything or advice you can give me would be greatly appreciate. Thanking you in advance for your time <3

Comments

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,359 Member
    HIgraham, I am sorry no one

HIgraham, I am sorry no one responded to your post.  It is a little quiet here sometimes.  By now I am sure you have gotten it looked at and I pray is was nothing serious.  Hopefully you will see this and share what happened.  It may help others in the future.