Bad news responses

Suez39
Suez39 Member Posts: 165 Member

Thanks Matt, Russ and Tommy for responding. I will try to stay positive and I agree my doctor shouldn't of alarmed me like that. He's good at his profession but can be insensitive at times. I will try to stay positive. Lost my voice too for last 3 months. Still trying to find where it went! Lol Had a marvelous singing voice too. Happy my sense of humor still around. I'm so thankful for this forum and my friends on here who had to defeat the beast. Extremely hard fight but you guys are living proof that you can! Will keep you posted how biopsy turns out. Hugs to you!!

Comments

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member
    Thanks for the Thanks

God Bless and Take Care-Russ

• Dean54
    Dean54 Member Posts: 160 Member
    So sorry to hear that Suez39

And yes, please let us know what you find out. I never had a singing voice but I know I sure can't do any kind of high notes at all and am still "raspy" every morning.

I have a scope coming up soon myself and still feel weird in there like something isn't right but will hope I am worrying for nothing and so hope yours turns out to be nothing also dear.

• tommyodavey
    tommyodavey Member Posts: 728 Member
    Your Welcome

Well Suz, you are one of a kind to thank those who responded to your post.  Never had that happen before.  I too used to have decent singing voice but now I'm slightly hoarse and just can't hit the nice high notes anymore.  Still sing in the car so no one knows how bad it is now.  Can't whistle anymore either.  My tongue is about a 1/2" shorter than it was when they removed the tumor.  Nothing compared to what you're going through.

All we can do is hope your health improves.