Options
2»

Comments

• Concerned Momma
    Concerned Momma Member Posts: 14
    Options
    repaid said:

cleveland Clinic

Concerned Momma, I too am being treated at the Cleveland Clinic for renal cancer. They have been very good to me. 3 1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with chromophobe rcc in both kidneys.  There were 3 tumors on the right  and i on the left with several cysts. Dr Chuey did a partial robotic surgery on the right and was scaned a week ago and am still ned in right kidney. The left one still has rcc and has shown significant increase since last scan 6 months ago. Will have follow up appointment soon. I am not worried as I know I'm in good hands there. Will pray for you.

Great to hear that you are

Great to hear that you are still NED in the right kidney.  Yes, I feel fortunate to be going to Cleveland Clinic - lucky to live near such a great hospital.  Did you have lymph node involvement as well?

• Concerned Momma
    Options
    hershie said:

Kidney Cysts

My Bosniak 3 cyst was removed in june along with a mass that they found in surgery. Waited a very long 4 weeks til I saw surgeon again. Turns out both were low grade cancer. So glad its out. Long opration and advised dont do anything for 6 weeks... make that a bit longer, but hell Im not going to bounce back so quick at 67. However all out so next appoint for MRI is for 1 years time...  Much better out.

Such a hard thing to wait....

Such a hard thing to wait.... almost unbearable.  Glad to hear that you are much better now.  Does anyone recall having flank pain prior to diagnosis?

• Concerned Momma
    Options
    lymph Node Involvement?

Anyone have lymph node involvement with their diagnosis? 

• repaid
    repaid Member Posts: 17
    Options

Great to hear that you are

Great to hear that you are still NED in the right kidney.  Yes, I feel fortunate to be going to Cleveland Clinic - lucky to live near such a great hospital.  Did you have lymph node involvement as well?

Lymph node

At this time , there is no lymph node involvement but small spots showing up in my liver. i do get stabbing knife pains in my left side and back at times and a lot of fatigue. I do have a lot of other medical coditions as well.  I do not dwell on them and do what i can when I can. I have lots of goals and things I want to accomplish. Just one day at a time. Keep your head up. MayGod bless you.