Affordable HME supplies for Total Laryngectomy patient

New

My father had total Laryngectomy 45 days ago and he is going through very tough situation. He is too weak to do anything physically as well as mentally. As a son, I am helping him as much as I can. He is staying with me right now. I can provide food and shelter but medical expenses out of pocket without insurnace are getting expensive. My father and mother do not have any type insurance. They are green card holder and not citizen yet so they are not qualified for nay benefits. Whatever they have they spent on cancer treatment in last years in india. Every six months they went to india for cancer treatment. I am not sure how I can afford supplies for his daily needs such as HMEs, and other things needed for Laryngectomy patient. Please advise. 

Comments

• MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,030 Member
    Contact CSN

gdpatel52,

I wish I could be of more help, but unfortunately I am not. I would suggest you try contacting this CSN site by clicking on "Contact CSN" up in the right hand corner of this page. Once you click  on that, you can either write an email to ask questions, click on a link for chat to ask your questions, or call 1-800-227-2345 for advice and answers. 

My Best to You and Everyone Here

• SuzJ
    SuzJ Member Posts: 427 Member
    Green Card

That doesn't stop benefits. They can apply the same as anyone else.