Just diagnosed.

2»

Comments

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    Wolfera just wanted to let

Wolfera just wanted to let you know i will be thinking of you tomarow as you go to your appointment.   I will be at a follow up cancer visit tomarow.  

Janae

• wolfera
    wolfera Member Posts: 48 Member
    janaes said:

Wolfera just wanted to let you know i will be thinking of you tomarow as you go to your appointment.   I will be at a follow up cancer visit tomarow.  

Janae

Thanks for remembering! I

Thanks for remembering! I hope your appt is good!!! Let me know!

• wolfera
    janaes said:

Janae

Thinking of you. How did it

Thinking of you. How did it go today?

• janaes
    wolfera said:

Thinking of you. How did it

Thinking of you. How did it go today?

My went good. Every thing

My went good. Every thing looks good so far. Im going to be doing a cat scan in the near future because its been a year since ive had one.

How did your appointment go?

• wolfera
    janaes said:

My went good. Every thing

My went good. Every thing looks good so far. Im going to be doing a cat scan in the near future because its been a year since ive had one.

How did your appointment go?

It went ok - not a whole lot

It went ok - not a whole lot of new information. she wants to see a better ultrasound and then schedule surgery. It was a little bit daunting walking into the cancer center. Everyone was so nice and compassionat, but the first time being there was overwhelming. Other than that it was a fairly positive appointment, all things considered.

next is Hopkins on Monday.

I’m glad to hear your appointment went well, too!! That is always good news!

• janaes
    Im glad your finding some

Im glad your finding some possitive things. I remember hearing alot on this board about how nice thw nurses are. BWhen i was done with treatments i accually missed the nurses. Good luck on your appointment on monday.

• Armywife
    Armywife Member Posts: 451 Member
    wolfera said:

It went ok - not a whole lot

It went ok - not a whole lot of new information. she wants to see a better ultrasound and then schedule surgery. It was a little bit daunting walking into the cancer center. Everyone was so nice and compassionat, but the first time being there was overwhelming. Other than that it was a fairly positive appointment, all things considered.

next is Hopkins on Monday.

I’m glad to hear your appointment went well, too!! That is always good news!

That Cancer Center will start to

feel like home after a while!  I still run by and see my nurses and favorite chemo buddies, and I've been done for a year.  Enjoy the fellowship!