Stinging on scalp and face

Options

I finished treatment (immunotherapy and radiation in March. For the past 3 weeks weeks every time I get hot or sweat I start to sting and itch on my scalp, face and neck. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you 

Blessings of healing for all

Orchid

Comments

• skidog
    skidog Member Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    similar

7 weeks post rads to right side of neck. just this week noticed very sensitive and tingling area on top right side of head. also, a couple times per day it feels like I've walked through a spider web on the right side of neck/jaw. very weird sensations.

• Orchid17
    Orchid17 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    skidog said:

similar

7 weeks post rads to right side of neck. just this week noticed very sensitive and tingling area on top right side of head. also, a couple times per day it feels like I've walked through a spider web on the right side of neck/jaw. very weird sensations.

Thank you for your reply! I

Thank you for your reply! I hope the side effects go away for all of us. I am going to ask radiation Dr about it at next visit. I hope you have a blessed day of peace!

Orchid

• OKCnative
    OKCnative Member Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The top of my head and the

The top of my head and the surface of my chest was extremely sensitive after treatment ended. Sort of felt like a bad sunburn. Even taking a shower was painful. However, it was all temporary and went away after a few weeks.

• Orchid17
    Orchid17 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2018 #5
    Options
    OKCnative said:

The top of my head and the

The top of my head and the surface of my chest was extremely sensitive after treatment ended. Sort of felt like a bad sunburn. Even taking a shower was painful. However, it was all temporary and went away after a few weeks.

Thank you for sharing your

Thank you for sharing your experience! Good to know it goes away eventually!