Options
13»

Comments

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options

Radiation in areas that have been radiated before

Hello donfoo,

Thanks for the info. I tried to google Radiation for 2nd time on same site usig OCF or Oral Cancer Foundation and could not find a match easily. if you have a link to it can you please send it to me.  Basically at the latest I have until August 30th to change the course of my treatment, not much time.

Thanks

join up then search

I did a search on "reradiation" in the search box on the site itself after logging in. Plenty of hits. The search box does not show up unless you are logged in.

• camerondj
    camerondj Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2018 #43
    Options
    Katy P said:

Base of tongue CA

I just found this site, and I will be following you are thread. My husband was just diagnosed with HPV-related base of tongue squamous cell carcinoma.  I’m trying to learn everything I can about this road. Thanks again for bringing up this subject.

Base of Tongue

Hello, Katy P

My husband was also just diagnosed with base of tongue cancer, last week, by his ENT. We are driving to Washington Hospital Center tomorrow to meet with his oncology doctor.

• momall25ofu
    momall25ofu Member Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    camerondj said:

Base of Tongue

Hello, Katy P

My husband was also just diagnosed with base of tongue cancer, last week, by his ENT. We are driving to Washington Hospital Center tomorrow to meet with his oncology doctor.

Cameron, prayers and hope

Cameron, prayers and hope sent your way that your husband will get through treatments in flying colors!  My husband is just a little bit ahead in the journey.  He chose to have the cancer removed robotically and he'll start radiation the end of this month.  It is a long, hard journey ... but there are many success stories on here.  Keep your chin up, your care for your husband will help him win this battle.