Infusio dendritic cell based vaccines

Options

Hello everyone I'm new to this group I was diagnosed with glotis cancer HPV in March of 2016.  I had surgery chemo and radiation.  I thought cancer was in my past but this December they found three spots on my lung had it removed with surgery and my latest scan shows two lymph nodes in my chest beneath my hilum.  I m trying to figure out my next course of treatment and came across the above organization was wondering if anyone had used them or had any knowledge of them?  thanks in advance for responding if you have any information.  I hope every one on this list is able to enjoy each day, I try to follow that philosophy although some days come easier than others.   Wishing everyone the best on this journey and hoping we all heal! 

Comments

• Kansas
    Kansas Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Well shoot, I'd sure like

Well shoot, I'd sure like this information.  First time directly dealing with cancer, my spouse.  I do know that everyone that fought to live and were opening to trying alternative methods of healing either beat it, or llved much longer than was expected.  I know someone who went to sleep with stage 4 brain cancer, and woke up cancer free.  Limiting healing to just chemo and radiation doesn't make sense to me.  I understand that this forum wou be inundated with crazy stuff that doesn't work, causes even more harm, or even could get your computer hacked.  I get it.  I've seen what alternative medicine can do.  I wish that traditional medicine would embrace other methods with an open mind.  

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Organization

I don't see the organization you are referring to in your post am I missing something somewhere.

I am thankful for each new day God Gives and try to make the best of it but as you said some are not as smooth as others.

• dalaitom
    dalaitom Member Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Kansas said:

Well shoot, I'd sure like

Well shoot, I'd sure like this information.  First time directly dealing with cancer, my spouse.  I do know that everyone that fought to live and were opening to trying alternative methods of healing either beat it, or llved much longer than was expected.  I know someone who went to sleep with stage 4 brain cancer, and woke up cancer free.  Limiting healing to just chemo and radiation doesn't make sense to me.  I understand that this forum wou be inundated with crazy stuff that doesn't work, causes even more harm, or even could get your computer hacked.  I get it.  I've seen what alternative medicine can do.  I wish that traditional medicine would embrace other methods with an open mind.  

I sure wouldn't consider

I sure wouldn't consider dendritic cell based vaccines as "alternative medicine". This is real science and there are several of these drugs in the clinical trial pipeline right now. Here's one that is in currently in Phase III trial that has shown great promise for treating Glioblastoma multiforme which is one of the worst types of brain cancer.

https://www.nwbio.com/dcvax-l/