What happened?

Old Salt
Old Salt Member Posts: 1,285 Member
edited April 2018 in Prostate Cancer #1

What happened to the button to notify administrators about inappropriate comments?

Comments

• hopeful and optimistic
    hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member

I believe that clicking," contact CSN" in upper right corner should work

Best

• Old Salt
    Thanks

I contacted CSN about the issue. 

It's really not efficient to have to go that route!

As an aside, a forum such as this should really have a moderator who could take care of issues such as inappropriate posts.

• hopeful and optimistic
    hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member

After  replying to your question, I also let csn know about the posted spam.

Thanks for your knowledge posts

• VascodaGama
    VascodaGama Member Posts: 3,638 Member
    edited April 2018 #5

Yes, the "Flag" pushbutton at the lower left has disappear. Though the cynical post many refer here was discharged already. I notice about the resent improvements in the looks of the forum but each time they alter the soft the newer modifications tend to get lesser friendlier for the user. The appropriate search engine requested by the many is still missing.

• CSN_Bill
    CSN_Bill admin Posts: 28
    Disappearance of "Flag" Button

Hi Folks,

We are aware of the "Flag" button disappearing.  It was updated this last year to read "Report as Inappropriate".  This button disappeared when we did a recent update to the site and we are working to fix it soon. We certainly understand the need to give our members the ability to report any posts they feel are inappropriate.

Also, feel free to contact the CSN Support Team about any of the site's features. We'd love to hear your feedback on this new version of the site, as it is still be modified and updated.

Thank you,

Bill

CSN Support Team

• Old Salt
    It's back!

The Report as Inappropriate button

Thanks!