HRA today, fingers crossed

Jane s
Jane s Member Posts: 77 Member

Hi all,  I'm feeling very nervous!   Even though all my exams and scans so far have been clear,  it's still nerve wracking,  as you all know.   So,  I'm asking for your thoughts and prayers to support me through the next few hours.   Thank you! !!!

Jane 

Comments

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Jane s

Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

• Jane s
    Feeling better

Thank you!   It all went well,  wasn't as painful as the first few, I guess I am healing up.   He took a few biopsies,  but didn't think anything looked suspicious.   So,  fingers still crossed,  but in a more relaxed way, ha.  The worst part is I had to poo when I got home and that sent me into hours of terrible pain.   But now it's over,  the next few days poops will probably be painful,  too, but I will manage. 

Xo and hugs !

• mp327
    Jane s

I'm glad it went well and I hope you recover quickly!

• Ohmy
    Ohmy Member Posts: 102 Member
    I hope you heal quickly.  I

I hope you heal quickly.  I am sending a prayer your way.

• Mollymaude
    Mollymaude Member Posts: 431 Member
    Jane

Glad it turned out ok!

• Jane s
    It's like giving birth every morning

That's what I decided yesterday.   The bm pain got much worse for a few days but is finally settling  down.   I wasn't  drinking enough water,  I think.   It's finally a little better today,  but I'm starting off every morning with a Tylenol and half an Ativan!   I know I'll be fine by next week,  but,  god,  I really don't like pain.

Thanks all for being there!  It will get better! 

Mp327, you can ride your bike?   That gives me a lot of hope!   :)

• Msmoxie
    Msmoxie Member Posts: 46 Member
    muscle relaxer?

Don't know if you already have Flexaril or another muscle relaxer on hand ... but I find that when I am in pain ... it is actually muscle spasms... like after the exams... I knew of Flexaril because of a back injury years ago and asked my doctor to prescribe it for me.  He had no problem getting that Rx and a pain pill Rx... I still have not even opened the pain pills and I don't need the muscle relaxer every day... but when I need it I have it.

We shouldn't have to suffer "giving birth every morning"  : )

Sending you healing energies

Moxie

• mp327
    Jane s said:

It's like giving birth every morning

That's what I decided yesterday.   The bm pain got much worse for a few days but is finally settling  down.   I wasn't  drinking enough water,  I think.   It's finally a little better today,  but I'm starting off every morning with a Tylenol and half an Ativan!   I know I'll be fine by next week,  but,  god,  I really don't like pain.

Thanks all for being there!  It will get better! 

Mp327, you can ride your bike?   That gives me a lot of hope!   :)

Yes, I can ride my bike!

Yes, I can ride my bike!