He didn’t get a scan, but...

Options
Chicklette
Chicklette Member Posts: 225
edited March 2018 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

My husband had a follow up physical exam with a scope, poke and prod (up the nose with an optic hose camera) and everything looks perfect!  The doctor said a scan won’t be necessary at this time and he will see us in two months! :). He is 8 months out of treatment.

Comments

• frokker68
    frokker68 Member Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Your husband and I were like

Your husband and I were like 2 days apart in our treatment.  I am also 8 months out and everything looks good according to my ENT.  Only thing is some lingering side effects like ringing ears, dry mouth, fatigue, neuropathy in feet and fingers.  I can eat pretty much anything now however, i do have some trouble swallowing.  Take care,  Keith. 

• Sprint Car Dude
    Sprint Car Dude Member Posts: 181
    Options
    Cha Ching.

All great news. Cheers. 

• Chicklette
    Options
    frokker68 said:

Your husband and I were like

Your husband and I were like 2 days apart in our treatment.  I am also 8 months out and everything looks good according to my ENT.  Only thing is some lingering side effects like ringing ears, dry mouth, fatigue, neuropathy in feet and fingers.  I can eat pretty much anything now however, i do have some trouble swallowing.  Take care,  Keith. 

Awesome!

Glad to hear you are doing well, too.  From what I recall, you had a rougher ride than my husband side effect wise.  I’m glad to hear that many of them have resolved.  Have you tried saligen for the dry mouth?  It’s been working well for my husband.

• Chicklette
    Options

Cha Ching.

All great news. Cheers. 

Thanks!

:)