Where's darcher?

Lily Flower
Lily Flower Member Posts: 260 Member

Has anyone seen darcher? I suddenly remember him. I haven't seen him here lately, not that I'm here regularly...lol. I hope he's doing good and enjoying his big macs. LOL!

Comments

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    I was thinking about Dan the

I was thinking about Dan the other day, too. Such a nice man. He pops in here once in a while but I sure hope him not being on here lately isn't a bad sign.

Jan

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 784 Member
    I've been missing him also.

I've been missing him also. He's so funny at times.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited March 2018 #4
    Wishing Him Well

I'm hoping that he is ok as I've not seen him post either.  Maybe this post will prompt him to chime in.

Kim

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    JanJan63 said:

I was thinking about Dan the

I was thinking about Dan the other day, too. Such a nice man. He pops in here once in a while but I sure hope him not being on here lately isn't a bad sign.

Jan

Oops, I was thinking about

Oops, I was thinking about danker, not darcher. Where are either one of them??

Jan

• Ruthmomto4
    Ruthmomto4 Member Posts: 708 Member
    I could have sworn

He said he was taking a bit a break from here a while back, I hope he is ok as well, eating his Big Macs lol

• Annabelle41415

I could have sworn

He said he was taking a bit a break from here a while back, I hope he is ok as well, eating his Big Macs lol

Break

Every one needs a break from here sometimes and hoping that is exactly what he is doing.  My break lasted almost 18 months.  Still wishing him the best.

Kim

• Lily Flower
    Lily Flower Member Posts: 260 Member

I could have sworn

I must've missed his post.

I must've missed his post. Thanks Ruth. Yup his Big Mac story cracked me up. Lol

• plsletitrain
    plsletitrain Member Posts: 252 Member
    Yeah

If I remember it well he was supposed to start chemo on January.  

• Annabelle41415
    Just saw a post from him so he is now active on the board.  I'll post so that he can see we were thinking of him.  Hope you are doing well Darcher.

Kim

• darcher
    darcher Member Posts: 304 Member
    I'm still kicking

Thanks for the concern all.  Yes, I did take a break for a while.  Got bombarded with a bunch of things to do and was doing my best to forget i had cancer.  Sometimes you can by being wrapped up in other things but there is always the nagging pains we get or just the requirement of taking chemo that can wake us up.   I'm dreading the tests post chemo now.  I hope and pray they come back clean.  Stay positive and proactive in our daily walks.

Thanks  

Dave  

• Annabelle41415
    Thanks for posting back to us.  We sometimes know that all of us need to take a break.  It's actually good to step away sometime.  Glad to see you are back for awhile at least.  The anxiety will always be with you with the tests.  It just sometimes doesn't go away no matter how hard you try to take your mind off of it.  Praying for all of you daily so wishing that any upcoming tests you have will be squeaky clean.

Kim