most effective treatment available

2»

Comments

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited February 2018 #22
    Thank you for sharing a small

Thank you for sharing a small picture of your life with us. I am glad you have your furry companion and your beautiful wife who is taking such good care of you! 

Take care, Foxy!! 

Big Hugs

Jojo

• Bellweather
    Bellweather Member Posts: 102
    Bear is my comfy blanket

Bear is an 80# mix of pure unjudgemental love.  Great post, I cant wait to get home and spend some quality time with the boy!

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    Hey Fox! You can definitely

Hey Fox! You can definitely say it is a "puppy love"...  hugs!

Ange

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    God spelled backwards is....

Yup, that would be dog.  haha  Not trying to offend anyone, but I think these fur babies have a big role to perform in our lives.  As annoying as our Jack Russell (Woody) can sometimes be, he brightens our lives with his spunk for life.  With each and every dog I've had in my life I learned a little something more about loving, unconditionally and without judgement.  So blessed to have a pet.  He's like a ray of sunshine, as are you Fox!

Donna~

• kiwi68
    kiwi68 Member Posts: 110
    edited March 2018 #26
    It's a Berner Here

I have a Bernese Mounain Dog, Gabby - best lap warmer in the world, constant companion, you just feel better when you look at her, and the best bit is if you happen to lose all your hair you can knit some nice soft beanies from all the fur that gets dropped.... seriously, there is a lady on the internet that does it.   

Thanks for your post Fox.