Happy Valentines Day( best romantic movie?)

Options
1surfermom
1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
edited February 2018 in Breast Cancer #1

Off topic but what is your favorite romantic movie ?  I thought it would be fun to do a poll of what movie you absolutley LOVE.

Being a hopeless romantic I have a lot but this particular Valentines Day I'm choosing The Bodyguard ( I know it's cheesey).

Husband likes Urban Cowboy. What about you?  Love Surf

Comments

• jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Romantic Movies

I had a hard time thinking of romantic movies, but there are several movies with scenes that I love: Ghost, Titanic and even Gone With The Wind are a few that come to mind.

IRENE

• Elaine_wi
    Elaine_wi Member Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sabrina

Sabrina, with Harrison Ford

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    Options
    Hi Surf

Pretty Woman, of course!  I love checking in here and seeing some of you from my time of diagnosis. Crazy how we bond with perfect strangers, but this site has such a valuable purpose. Hugs, Linda

• 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions

I hope everyone had a great Valentines day.  I didn't get to watch a romantic movie, we ended up watching the Winter Olympics. Still fun. I know what you mean Linda, I'm always happy to see when the "oldtimers" post. It gives me hope.  I don't know if I'm considered an oldtimer. My first cancerversary is Feb. 2009, I'll be "celebrating" (emphasis on sarcasm) my second cancer this May. I can say with certainity that I am grateful for this board and it's members. Love Surf

• lintx
    lintx Member Posts: 697
    edited March 2018 #6
    Options
    Ditto!

Ditto!