Worrisome

Options
2»

Comments

• Cinnamongirl
    Cinnamongirl Member Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thank you

JimHarrison.. thank you. It really does make me feel better. I have been praying all the time. I am back to exercising and trying to get my feet back under me as in being positive. I am so glad you are on the mend and seem to be in really good spirits. Thanks again friend!

Cin

• Cinnamongirl
    Cinnamongirl Member Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh Gosh

So Appt at dermotology today resulted in a biopsy to the nose that hurt like a bad word! Sent off for pathology but Dr is pretty confident its Basal Cell. Oh man..... also I actually printed off my pathology report on my kidney tumor and here is what it says

pT2B  grade 3

Tumor   13.3 cm

Confined to kidney     No capsular invasion   No renal sinus invasion    No invasion of Gerota`s fascia    No invasion of renal veins   No pelvicalyceal involvment  Lymphovascular invasion not identified   Necrosis present   

The ligated ureteral, stapled vascular and overlying fascial margins grossly appear to be free of tumor. Tumor location lower pole of kidney. Uninvolved upper pole....

So if that isnt a bit confusing gonna work on diciphering this....Any thoughts?