Breast cancer

Jodigail
Jodigail Member Posts: 3

Mamogram and ultra sound and mom had breast cancer

Thu, 01/11/2018 - 4:39am — Jodigail

My left breast findings on Mamogram and ultra sound Is as is ? A faint puncatate calcifications associated. With the mass ! Hypoechonic solid mass their is internal echogenic regions and area of posterior shadowing . Margins are lobulated I have complex cyst ! I have complex cysts warrnting attention on flow up sonography ! Bi rads 4 ! This was recommend a  biopsy which I have apt to do ! Do I have cancer ? 

Comments

• Beepositive
    Beepositive Member Posts: 259 Member
    jodigail

hello Jodigail,

my advise is to just wait for the biopsy results to come back ..waiting is hard ..but dont stress yourself.

prayers to your for a good report!

Beepositive

• Apaugh
    Apaugh Member Posts: 850 Member
    Jodi

You can look and look but without a biopsy you wont know for sure.  You have time, get the biopsy.  We are here and we care.

Hugs,

Annie

• Teach76
    Teach76 Member Posts: 351 Member
    Different reasons . . .

When a mammogram and US show something suspicious it is always best to have it thoroughly checked out.  Only a biopsy of the mass can give you the most accurate diagnosis.  I, too, had a hypoechoic mass with multilobulated margins.  I was re-evaluated after 6 months, and the result was that it is scar tisSue, not a cancerous mass.

hoping for the best results for you.  After your results, revisit this site for additional help understanding your results.  Doctors are very proactive - sometimes this may seem overwhelming, but they are the professionals who deal with interpreting these tests every day.  If you are confident with your doctor, go with his/her advice.  If you are unsure, seek a second opinion.

best regards,

Kathy