What is your experience with these methods?

simone22
simone22 Member Posts: 4

Hey warriors :)

So, this is my third post here and I just wanted to ask lovely people over here, what are your alternatives to that nasty chemo? I mean, I'm not looking for some magical cure or something, but a viable solutions that would help my mom. That is, to ease her pain, at least.

I went through the Budwig, some probiotics, etc. but nothing feels good enough. Then I found some chinese herbal products (slightly better), Zamanto (testing now and so far, looking good; fingers crossed) and even oil therapies. 

I just want to make my mom feel better, so I've dedicated my life to help save hers. So, please advise, if possible. Thank you all and keep fighting!

Yours truly :)

Comments

• Nicm
    Nicm Member Posts: 32 Member
    Hi! I found your comment and

Hi! I found your comment and was going to post a similar question. My mom had cancer 5 years ago (we found out yesterday it came back). I don't know if this addresses your question, as these remedies aren't to ease side effects of chemo but rather things we found that are thought to stifle cancer cells. She takes a tumeric pill once a day, drinks green tea (a cup a day), and I watched a series of documentaries called "The Truth about Cancer." Some of the episodes are a little too "all natural" for me (for example, I will still vaccinate my kids). But I found some remedies that were easy to implement (with her in particular) and may or may not stifle the cancer. One was doing a coffee enema. She hasn't wanted to try it but I really want her to. It sounds extreme, but the cancer is back and I want her to have the best possible chance. Best of luck to you! I hope this was somewhat helpful. (One more thing I forgot is she takes this herb/medicine? not sure which, but it is called pectasol. It is supposed to also stifle cancer but we were not given it by her doctor).